The problem is, there is just so much noise about Senior Healthy Lifestyles. Sure we want to make good choices and live a happy, full life. But where is trustworthy information?
Feeling overwhelmed? You’re not alone.
The purpose of this site is to find and share reputable information to improve senior’s healthy lifestyles.
We want to help you live a Longer, Healthier and Happier life. To help you reclaim some of the vitality of your earlier years!
To have the best outcome, we need to work together. You have plenty of life experience. Please share you knowledge, experience and insights with all of us. We want Senior Healthy Lifestyles to be a valuable resource for every senior – and for anyone thinking about becoming a senior!
We will do the heavy lifting for you.
We have been around the block seventy-plus times – and still counting
(thankfully!). That means you can feel
confident, knowing the information is coming from someone who has “been there,
done that” -- well at least, “is there, doing that”!
• Integrity. None of us like scams so we will do our best to avoid them so you can feel, confident, secure and safe.
• Trust. You may know that Senior Healthy Lifestyles will continue to earn and grow your trust.
• Specificity. We will direct you to resources that are specific to your needs and wants. This will save you time and effort.
• Efficiency. We will provide resources quickly to save you time and reduce your stress so you can relax!
• Simplicity. Life is already too complicated. We’re here to make it easier for you to get the information you need. Another stress reliever!
• Transparency. We are always open to any questions or concerns you may have. Just ask, we’ll show you! No worries!
• Forum. This is the place to post your questions or comments. Learn from other seniors and share your knowledge.
If you have a particular question or comment, please contact me on the Contact Me page. Just give your name and email address (so I can respond to you), type in the word you see into the box (to help keep the bad guys at bay) and click “Send” and I’ll get back to you right away!